Freelance Web Content Manager, Reading - Up to £300/day dependent on experience
As Freelance Web Content Manager you’ll be joining an agency who are great at what they do, focusing on digital projects and campaigns for high profile clients. The client this Freelance Web Content Manager be working with are probably one of the biggest brands in the world, operating in the tech space. The work will be covering all of their web updates, being the central point of contact for global content approvals, monitoring health and performance and more.
Are you a Freelance Web Content Manager who can get started and stuck in as soon as possible? This agency will want to speak to you. At their head office in Reading this Freelance Web Content Manager will be working alongside product and commercial marketing managers, social media community managers, digital paid marketing teams and plenty more.
You’ll be vital in ensuring that digital channels are fully utilised in marketing campaigns. This Freelance Web Content Manager will be from an agency or client-side background, and will be experienced within similar roles, used to working on content management systems, and have a great eye for detail.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Freelance Web Content Manager:
- Manage day-to-day website operational tasks
- Raise and manage site update requests
- Monitor overall site health and performance, recommending improvements to stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to use digital properties to achieve objectives
- Working closely with various departments including social media, product and digital marketing, global teams and plenty more
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Freelance Web Content Manager:
- Experience within a similar role
- Ability to kick on quickly in a new role
- Great understanding of digital content
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Sharp eye for detail
- Experience using CMS