New Business Manager, Central London – Up to £40k DOE
Are you a New Business Manager looking to join a growing agency to push their career? This creative agency has a few big name clients on the books already and they are looking for a New Business Manager to get some more big name clients.
As a New Business Manager you should be used to contacting new people over the phone or face to face. They are looking for someone who has a proven track record of generating new business, is that you?
This New Business Manager will be in close proximity to the CEO and the Marketing Manager. They are looking for someone from an events or experiential background as that is the type of campaigns this agency will be proposing to clients quite a lot.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as New Business Manager:
- Developing an annual new business plan
- Actively work on initiatives to drive sales growth
- Reaching out to and speaking with huge clients on how the agency can help with their business objectives
- Working closely with the CEO, Business Director and Marketing Manager
- Visiting trade and consumer shows both in the UK and internationally
Sound like your kind of New Business Manager role? Here’s what they’re looking for:
- Experience in a new business role within an experiential / events agency
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great understanding of experiential
- Ability to initiate conversations with big name clients
If you think you’re the New Business Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch.