Senior Medical Writer, Central London – Up to £70k dependent on experience
Would you describe yourself as a knowledgeable Senior Medical Writer with a desire to kick on in your career? This agency are looking for a Senior Medical Writer to work on one of the biggest, most-recognised pharmaceutical brands in the world. They’re looking for someone confident in their ability, and able to liaise in a professional manner with their client too.
As Senior Medical Writer you’ll need to be able to work quickly with various departments in the agency to produce highly accurate work for various publications across email, web pages, apps, display banners and plenty more digital assets. Is this you? We want to hear from a Senior Medical Writer like you as soon as possible.
The agency you’ll be joining are relied on by this client to help develop their online presence via digital channels and strategies. To be the Senior Medical Writer they’re looking for, you’ll be a mid-level Senior Medical Writer who is able to work seamlessly alongside account handling, creative, project management and more teams within the agency.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Medical Writer:
- Working collaboratively with creative, account handling, project management and client teams alike
- Working closely with the client to understand their product, and how best to portray
- Ensuring work containing detailed information about a product is written professionally and coherently
- Working across a range of platforms including e-detail aids, apps, web pages, emails and banners
You’ll be tasked with writing copy for tasks that require a high level of knowledge of the medical field, so you’ll need to be a from a medical background, preferably having a Bachelor of Science Degree, and being familiar with the ABPI codes and practices.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Senior Medical Writer:
- Client-facing experience preferable
- Understanding of digital assets preferable
- Bachelor of Science degree background
- Familiarity of ABPI codes and practices
- Great attention to detail
Sound as if we’re looking for a Senior Medical Writer like you? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.