Insight Co-ordinator, Central London – Up to £25k DOE plus benefits
My client is a marketing agency that specialises in delivering industry leading commercial and engagement partnerships. Partnerships that drive commercial growth for their clients, through leveraging their assets - brand, technology, people and customer base. They need an Insight Co-ordinator to join their team.
As a start-up, they’re a mix of entrepreneurial risk-takers and game-changers – could you be the Insight Co-ordinator they need?
They currently lead the partnerships charge on one of the Big Four telcos new digital customer loyalty and engagement platforms, creating, developing and executing tactical and strategic customer engagement and monetisation (generating direct revenue) partnerships, with many of the UK’s biggest and best-loved digital and high street brands. This Insight Co-ordinator would an integral part of this project.
This is a newly created Insight Co-ordinator role that has data gathering, collection, insight and analysis at its core. As the Insight Co-ordinator, you’ll work seamlessly with the Partnerships team, as well as when called for - the broader client account team in co-ordinating and measuring the performance of all the programme’s inventory, so as to accurately measure whether it was a success or otherwise.
Key tasks for this Insight Co-ordinator include (but are not limited to):
- Data (sales figures) gathering of the programme’s inventory to determine how it performed - what worked, what didn’t, by offer type and category.
- Build, maintain and develop an effective results database of campaign performance, ensuring that it is the ‘single source of the truth’ of how inventory performed.
- Work with the various members of the Partnership team – Account Directors / Managers / Exec’s to:
- Help build partner case studies, supporting business reviews with existing partners, allowing them to continue to grow in line with the programme’s ambitions.
- Provide market insight and intelligence on the client’s competitor activity with regards to customer loyalty and engagement, turning it into actionable learning’s driving client, partner and agency activity and plans.
We need this Insight Co-ordinator to be a:
- Recent graduate (within last 2-3 years) with an appropriate / relevant degree, with good analytical skills.
- Bright, hardworking, and prepared to get stuck in, with a keen eye for and attention to detail.
- Not frightened of numbers but instead loves playing with them, manipulating spreadsheets and other data sources to make tables / graphs and other tools to deliver clear and simple analysis and measurement of what’s being delivered.
- Commercially sound / astute with some previous experience of data analysis.
- Some experience in the measurement / evaluation and analysis of post campaign marketing / sales activity would be advantageous.
- Digitally savvy with a good understanding of consumer mobile and other consumer focussed digital experiences.
- 1-2 years’ experience of working within a fast paced ‘can do’ commercial team, potentially sales or performance-based marketing other fast paced environments.
- Keen to be part of something being built from the ground-up, currently in its infancy and at times is fast paced and dynamic.
- An understanding of the commercial returns associated with any CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, CPL & In App revenue models would be advantageous though not essential.
- Excellent team player, who is prepared to work and play hard to drive the business and their career forward.
We need an Insight Co-ordinator who’s dynamic, bright, sparky, ideas-led, has entrepreneurial spirit, is collaborative, fun-loving, hard-working and has a ‘can-do’ attitude – shrinking violets or those with massive ego's need not apply!