Artworker, Central London – Up to £35k DOE
Our client is a well-known advertising agency and have a few big name clients that you will get to work on. This branding agency is based in the heart of London are looking for an Artworker to join them and get stuck in.
They are looking for an experienced Artworker to work on these accounts and show their skills. They are looking for someone that has prior experience working on various channels such as: Print, Digital, Outdoor and Branding.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a big name branding company who have some serious passion for their work and what they do. The agency you’ll be joining are great at what they do and have a whole host of clients who rely on them for their expertise. Joining them will see you working on exciting projects with a fun team.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Full professional knowledge of creative suite essential
- Able to respond well to difficult creative and production challenges
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to manage time efficiently and to ensure artwork is delivered on time
- Advanced skillset for retouching
Here is what they are looking for:
- Prior experience at a branding agency preferable
- Experience on Print and Digital
- Confident in your ability
- Eager to learn cutting edge new technology