Digital Content Strategist, Central London – up to £55K DOE plus benefits
This multi-disciplined creative agency are leaders in their field. They have a great ethos and approach to marketing and this shows with the clients that they work with - "good cause" brands. They want a Digital Content Strategist who will play a pivotal role in their digital hub.
This agency was founded over 10 years ago with the idea of bringing the right people together to change the world. And because the right people often work for themselves or other agencies, that meant creating a company that was happy to collaborate and share. Are you a Digital Content Strategist that wants to be part of this?
This successful Digital Content Strategist will have the opportunity to shape how brands use digital platforms to inspire the next generation of customers and how the agency responds to exciting developments in the digital landscape.
What we’re looking for in this Digital Content Strategist:
- Dedication to driving response and engagement across channels with a particular enthusiasm across paid social and email marketing
- Passion about the power of a great story
- Proven experience in measuring and optimising content, using lessons and validated insight to help scale content creation processes and a target-driven approach to dramatically increase reach and awareness
Some of the key responsibilities of this Digital Content Strategist will include:
- Planning digital campaigns across email, social and other digital channels
- Writing social media, website and email content
- Acting as a digital evangelist across the agency, sharing learnings and upskilling colleagues
This Digital Content Strategist must have:
- At least 3 years experience in a digital/content/integrated marketing role
- Strong awareness of the role of data in marketing management
- Experience in creating audience driven strategies