Staffing Executive, London – Up to £25k dependent on experience
Are you looking to join a great experiential agency who are known and relied on for their innovative brand activations? We’re looking for a Staffing Executive to join them and help them manage staff for a range of experiential and event campaigns. The Staffing Executive we are looking for will be welcomed by a fun team who are great at what they do.
As a Staffing Executive you’ll be working with some of their biggest clients, providing staff to ensure campaigns run smoothly. You’ll be working in a fast-pace agency environment as a Staffing Executive here. You’ll be recruiting a range of people such as Brand Ambassadors to carry out experiential activations on behalf of big brands, so exposure to this would be hugely beneficial.
This Staffing Executive will also have the chance to be on-site and oversee the activations themselves. We’re looking for a Staffing Executive with great ambition and a desire to kick on in their career.
Here’s a list of responsibilities for this Staffing Executive role:
- Support the Staffing Manager with various tasks
- Build strong relationship with the field teams, agency colleagues and clients alike
- Log performance, attendance of brand ambassadors and keep the database up to date
- Create written profiles in PowerPoint to showcase staff
- Recruit staff for all travel retail divisions
- Ensure teams are fully briefed with updated rosters etc.
Does this sound like your kind of Staffing Executive role? We want to hear from a Staffing Executive to join this team as soon as possible.
Here’s what this agency are looking to see in this Staffing Executive:
- Ability to profile staff to brand and role types
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great at dealing with a busy workload
- Good with clients
- Understanding of CRM database systems preferable
If you think you’re the Staffing Executive we’re looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
We’re looking to get this Staffing Executive on board as soon as possible.