Account Executive, Central London – Up to £25k DOE plus benefits
This shop is a marketing agency that specialises in delivering industry leading commercial and engagement partnerships. Partnerships that drive commercial growth for their clients, through leveraging their assets - brand, technology, people and customer base. They need an Account Executive to join their successful team.
As a start-up, they’re a mix of entrepreneurial risk-takers and game-changers – could you be the Account Executive they’re looking for?
They currently lead the partnerships charge on one of the Big Four telcos new digital customer loyalty and engagement platform, creating, developing and executing tactical and strategic customer engagement and monetisation (generating direct revenue) partnerships, with many of the UK’s biggest and best-loved digital and high street brands. This Account Executive would an integral part of this project.
This Account Executive will be a key part of a highly energised, motivated and pro-active team that loves working with and building a 2nd to none pipeline of brands and activity, capable of delivering a large number of activities every week, in line with the laydowns, forecasts and key themes / categories as agreed with the client, across key categories including Travel, Entertainment, Fitness, Beauty, Dining Out/In, Trends and Tech.
This Account Executive should be:
- Commercially sound / astute with some previous experience of being part of a team that’s been responsible for managing partnerships to develop and grow business relationships
- Digitally savvy with a good understanding of consumer mobile and other digital experiences
- 2+ years’ experience in working within a fast paced ‘can do’ orientated team
- Analytical and able to work with numbers and data to identify key trends and opportunities
- Some exposure to negotiation skills and activities, with potentially proven successful outcomes
- Some experience in Media Sales, Partnerships or New Business Development (NBD), with a collaborative, consultative, relationship-building style
- Keen to be part of something being built from the ground-up, currently in its infancy, that’s dynamic and at times a little fluid
We need an Account Executive who’s dynamic, bright, sparky, ideas-led, has entrepreneurial spirit, is collaborative, fun-loving, hard-working and has a ‘can-do’ attitude – shrinking violets or those with massive ego’s need not apply!