Junior Account Manager, Up to £27k dependent on experience
Junior Account Manager looking for a new start? We’re looking for a strong Junior Account Manager to join this thriving agency who have some exceptional campaigns in the pipeline. Are you a Junior Account Manager looking for a job which really does offer career progression? Get in touch as soon as possible.
They’re an agency you’ll certainly have heard of, and is a great place to be a Junior Account Manager. The ideal Junior Account Manager we’re looking for will be from a digital background, preferably with experience in CRM / eCRM / email campaigns. Are you this kind of Junior Account Manager?
As a Junior Account Manager you’ll be joining a fast-paced account with a lot of work on hand. This agency have grown a lot recently, and don’t appear to be stopping any time soon. This is a Junior Account Manager role for someone with a pro-active mindset.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as a Junior Account Manager:
- Getting internal and external stakeholder approvals
- Liaise regularly with clients
- Deliver end-to-end campaigns
- Keep senior members updated with potential issues and offer solutions before they escalate
- Managing client feedback
Is this the kind of Junior Account Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a dedicated Junior Account Manager about this particular role.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Junior Account Manager:
- Passion for digital
- Experience with CRM / eCRM / email campaigns
- Great with time management
- Adaptable to a range of projects
- Great client-servicing skills
If you think you’re the Junior Account Manager we’re looking for then we want to hear from you as soon as possible.