Account Director, Central London – Up to £50k DOE (some flex) plus benefits
Want to work on a range of exciting marketing projects for ethical clients? That’s exactly what this Account Director role entails.
The Account Director we are looking for will preferably have experience working on charity / NFP accounts or be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in the sector. Agency experience would also be preferable.
Are you an Account Director with this kind of experience? We’re looking to speak with a talented Account Director with an integrated background and a strong understanding of direct response marketing.
This Account Director will join a great team. They’re well known for being the kind agency with passion for their people. There’s also a genuine chance to advance from Account Director level with clear roadmaps in place for all employees there.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the responsibilities you’ll have as Account Director:
- Strategic input into client projects
- Managing of direct reports and wider teams
- Maintaining and developing senior client relationships
- Management of the creative process
- Management of all account finances
Here’s the kind of attributes we want to see in this Account Director:
- Marketing background with very solid DM experience
- Senior agency / client facing experience
- Interest and passion for charity/NFP marketing
- Logical, organised and prepared to challenge