Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £42k DOE plus benefits
This marketing agency specialise in delivering partnerships to drive incremental growth for their clients through leveraging their assets and customer base. As a start-up, they’re a mix of entrepreneurial, risk-takers and game-changers and need an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to help them push the business forward.
The team are currently working with a huge mobile telco, developing, launching and managing its customer engagement and loyalty app. The role is to develop and iterate the partnership strategy and to deliver and implement weekly offers (the majority of which need to earn revenue for the app), in line with the product and partnership strategies. This Account Manager / Senior Account Manager be heavily involved in this project.
This Account Manager / Senior Account Manager will be working within the client services team; understanding the clients’ needs, advising them accordingly and relaying information seamlessly between the client and the rest of the agency, ensuring all cogs are turning smoothly, in order to achieve outstanding results and exceed their clients’ expectations.
Some of the responsibilities of this Account Manager / Senior Account Manager will include:
- Working collaboratively with the client day-to-day, problem-solving where required
- Representing the agency at client meetings
- Be a point of contact for all client / partner issue resolution and navigate the issue through to a solution
- Provide ongoing account management, review and optimisation
We’re looking for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager who has:
- Experience in working for large clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good head for numbers
- And, is personable, approachable and able to build great client relationships