Account Manager, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
This agency really are an agency who are at the forefront of data. They have an ability to target customers like no other agency, and are relied on by their clients for the knowledge they have in this field. If you’ve got experience working with data, this is the agency you want to be a part of. Working within a strong network, this agency have huge clients and campaigns for you to get to work on.
As an Account Manager you’ll be tasked with ensuring work is delivered on time and brief, as well as working alongside external agencies. This role will be filled by someone with strong knowledge of data, and be able to apply findings to campaigns, ensuring that the right customers are approached with the right message, at the right time through data and email marketing.
The Account Manager we’re looking for will be someone with an analytical mind set. Are you an Account Manager who has plenty of experience working with data sets, analysing to successfully carry out segmentation and customer profiling? We want to hear from an Account Manager like you.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Account Manager:
- Working with data sets, handling segmentation and customer profiling
- Keeping on top of campaign progress
- Attending client meetings
- Working collaboratively with external agencies within the network to deliver campaigns
This is what they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Confident and comfortable working with data and email marketing
- Keen to kick on in your career
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
Are you the Account Manager we’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this Account Manager role.