PPC Manager, London – Up to £37k DOE plus benefits
This agency are on the hunt for a talented, analytical and personable PPC manager to join a growing search team and help generate fantastic results for their extensive portfolio of clients including fashion, food and beverage and transport.
Their PPC Managers are responsible for creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies, to produce results driven campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
Some of the key responsibilities of this PPC Manager include:
- Working with the team to understand where client KPIs convert to Paid Search objectives.
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Display, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
This PPC Manager will work alongside Content and SEO Managers within an integrated Search department and report into a line manager.
The key requirements this agency are looking for in this PPC Manager include:
- At least 2 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- An understanding of automated bidding solutions and custom AdWords scripts.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines.
Does this sound like the PPC Manager role you’re looking for? If You think you’re the PPC Manager this agency want, then please get in touch quoting job reference SS416.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.