Project Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Are you a Project Manager looking for a strong agency to grow in? We want to hear from you. This agency are retail experts, and they’re looking for a Project Manager who has plenty of experience working on retail clients, handling in-store, POS, print / press projects and much more.
Are you the Project Manager they’re looking for? We want to hear from a Project Manager like you as soon as possible. The Project Manager we’re looking for will be someone who has a great understanding of POS, in-store, print and press. The client on offer is a premium retail store you’ll definitely know well. As a Project Manager you’ll be ensuring that assets are delivered on time and brief.
This Project Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day work on the account from end-to-end, overseeing the budgets and monitor resources, scheduling work internally, working closely with creatives and plenty more. Does this Project Manager role sound ideal to you? We want to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this Project Manager role.
Here’s what this Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
- Work alongside the creative team and Business Director
- Manage relationship with clients’ production agency
- Ensure smooth delivery of a range of retail projects including POS, in-store and press pieces
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Project Manager:
- Great eye for detail
- Experience working on retail clients
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep on top of a range of projects simultaneously.
If you think you’re the Project Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible. They’re looking to get this Project Manager on board as soon as possible.