Senior Campaign Analyst, Central London – Up to £55k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Senior Campaign Analyst who is at the top of their game. The Senior Campaign Analyst we’re looking for will be someone who has a strong understanding of email campaigns and data. You’ll be joining a data-led agency who are exceptional at what they do. Are you the Senior Campaign Analyst we are looking for?
Being a Senior Campaign Analyst in this agency means you’ll be setting up and maintaining automated processes to extract data, set up of ESP platforms, take charge of troubleshooting and much more. As Senior Campaign Analyst you’ll be able to extract data and be able to explain it in a way that others can understand.
This Senior Campaign Analyst will be responsible for utilising data to its full potential for the agency and client alike. Are you this Senior Campaign Analyst? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. You’ll be responsible for reporting on campaigns and helping clients improve results.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Campaign Analyst:
- Set up and maintain and manage automated processes to extract data via APIs
- Maintain third party data mining and campaign management software
- Set-up, integrate and maintain ESP platforms to the campaign management software
- Take charge of troubleshooting and notifying the client service team with respect to any issues that may impact service delivery.
- Key point of contact with regards to data load or transfer issues, notifying the client service team with respect to any issues that may impact service delivery
- Work to agreed agency procedures and in accordance with the latest Data Security Policy.
- Supports the client services team in planning of data’s role within campaigns, advising them and ensuring they are targeting the best customers
Are you the Senior Campaign Analyst we are looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this role.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Senior Campaign Analyst:
- Previous experience within a similar role
SQL Server, ideally would be familiar with MS SQL 2014, Management Studio, store procedures, index, views, SSIS.
Apteco’s FastStats and PeopleStage. Salesforce, Adobe and IBM knowledge
Advanced user of Excel – able to create macros with Excel and program with Visual Basic (VB), know how to use formulas etc.
- Knowledge of different ESP platforms