Junior Campaign Analyst, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Are you a Junior Campaign Analyst looking for the next step in your career? We want to hear from a Junior Campaign Analyst like you as soon as possible. You’ll be joining a data-led agency who are exceptional at what they do. Are you the Junior Campaign Analyst we are looking for?
This Junior Campaign Analyst will be someone who is used to working with ESPs, setting up and maintaining automated processes to extract data, troubleshooting any issues in the campaigns and much more. You'll be someone who can help develop reports on how to help clients understand this data and how to use it.
This Junior Campaign Analyst will be responsible for utilising data to its full potential for the agency and client alike. Are you this Junior Campaign Analyst? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. You’ll be responsible for reporting on campaigns and helping clients improve results.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Junior Campaign Analyst:
- Maintain third party data mining and campaign management software
- Set-up, integrate and maintain ESP platforms to the campaign management software
- Take charge of troubleshooting and notifying the client service team with respect to any issues that may impact service delivery.
- Key point of contact with regards to data load or transfer issues, notifying the client service team with respect to any issues that may impact service delivery
- Work to agreed agency procedures and in accordance with the latest Data Security Policy.
- Supports the client services team in planning of data’s role within campaigns, advising them and ensuring they are targeting the best customers
Are you the Junior Campaign Analyst we are looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this role.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Junior Campaign Analyst:
- Previous experience within a similar role
SQL Server, ideally would be familiar with MS SQL 2014, Management Studio, store procedures, index, views, SSIS.
Apteco’s FastStats and PeopleStage. Salesforce, Adobe and IBM knowledge
Advanced user of Excel – able to create macros with Excel and program with Visual Basic (VB), know how to use formulas etc.
- Knowledge of different ESP platforms