New Business Manager, Central London – Up to £60k DOE plus commission
We are on the lookout for a New Business Manager to join this top CRM and data agency based in the heart of London. This agency is looking for an experienced New Business Manager to join their team. Are you the New Business Manager they are looking for?
The New Business Manager we are looking for should preferably have an elementary understanding on a CRM system. You will lead new business activities and agreeing strategies to fulfil objectives.
You will also be responsible for generating new business opportunities with new client prospects. Sound like your type of role? If so, we want to hear from a New Business Manager like you, so get in touch!
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as New Business Manager:
- Lead new business activity, setting and agreeing a strategy
- Actively work on initiatives to drive sales growth
- Reaching out to and speaking with huge clients on how the agency can help with their business objectives
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager for brand exposure
- You will be first contact for new prospects for the agency
Sound like your kind of New Business Manager role? Here’s what they’re looking for:
- Experience in a new business role within an agency
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of CRM
- Ability to initiate conversations with big name clients