CRM Consultant – Central London, £50k DOE plus benifits
We are on the lookout for a CRM Consultant to join this top digital consultancy, this consultancy cover the hole digital spectrum from channel marketing through to strategy. They are looking for a talented and experienced CRM Consultant to come in and be a part of their specialist team.
You will be working closely with the client to work on CRM strategies to drive their KPI’s above and beyond their expectations. As a part of this role you will work with cross-channel project teams across the whole of digital marketing.
Sound like you? Then we want to hear from a CRM Consultant like you so get in touch.
Your responsibilities as CRM Consultant:
- Coming up with the best contact strategies
- Designing strategies to assist clients that want to expand into more channels
- Implementing the automation of multi-channel CRM programs
- Campaign management and deployment across channels such as email, push, and paid social
- Briefing and managing analysts in the delivery of campaign, programme, and audience reports
What they are looking for in this CRM Consultant:
- 3+ years working on CRM strategies
- Strong understanding of marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills – the ability to priorities work.
- Strong communication skills
If you think you’re the CRM Consultant we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting MC162 when applying for this role.