Account Manager, Central London – Up to £38k dependent on experience
This agency are really going from strength to strength at the moment. With clients in the luxury, travel, tech and FMCG sectors, this role really is an integrated role, giving you the chance to work across a range of channels from social media, print, and events through to email, digital and more. The Account Manager we are looking for will be someone from an integrated background, who can come in and kick on quickly with their clients.
Are you an Account Manager with great integrated experience? We want to hear from an integrated Account Manager like you as soon as possible. Being an Account Manager in this agency means you’ll be working alongside a strong account handling team, ensuring that campaigns are being delivered on time and brief.
Sound like the Account Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Senior Account Manager like you as soon as possible. Being here, you’ll be working on campaigns from end-to-end, right from initial client brief through to delivery.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Account Manager:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working closely with clients to understand their objectives and expectations
- Keeping on top of integrated campaigns simultaneously
- Overseeing budgets and timelines
If you think you’re the Account Manager with integrated experience that we are looking for, then we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Below is a list of attributes they’re looking for in this Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
- Experience across a variety of integrated campaigns