Campaign Manager, Central London – Up to £30k dependent on experience
Are you a Campaign Manager looking for career progression, interesting campaigns and great clients? This agency has it all, and are looking for a strong Campaign Manager who can come in and join a busy team.
Being a Campaign manager means you’ll be responsible for overseeing email campaign development, ensuring their timely delivery and great results. As Campaign Manager you’ll be used to carrying out A/B testing, data segmentation and customer profiling, and will preferably be used to a number of ESPs such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua and Silverpop.
If you’re the Campaign Manager we want to hear from then please do get in touch as soon as possible. As Campaign Manager you’ll be joining an agency who have big things in the pipeline, so you may be promoted from Campaign Manager level sooner than you’d have thought.
Here’s some of the responsibilities you’ll have as Campaign Manager:
- Delivering email campaigns on time
- Carrying out data segmentation to ensure the right customers are targeted
- Liaise with various departments within the agency to bring the campaign together
- Carry out A/B testing and reporting
Sound like the kind of Campaign Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Campaign Manager like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Campaign Manager:
- Great eye for detail
- Great organisation skills
- Experience across email campaigns
- Experience within an agency preferable