Front-End Developer, Central London – Up to £70k DOE plus benefits
This agency is among the most successful full-service marketing businesses in the world, employing over 700 specialists across technology, marketing, data, print and content creation. Their marketing automation platform gives visibility and control of every aspect of their clients' marketing activity. They need Front-End Developer to help them push the business forward.
Working with a wider team including UI/UX designers, this Front-End Developer will create front-end modules and components and combine with compliant HTML mark-up to deliver a high performing maintainable user interface. This Front-End Developer will work in a cross-functional Scrum Agile team that includes back-end developers building a RESTful API that the front-end application will communicate with.
Some of the responsibilities that this Front-End Developer will need include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design and ship new features
- Coordinate the workflow between the UI/UX designer and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developers in the process of building a RESTful API that will be consumed by the front-end code
- Ensuring high performance on desktop and mobile
- Contribute to improving front-end coding standards
Some of the essential skills this Front-End Developer will need include:
- Expert with HTML5, CSS3 and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Experience with NodeJS, Grunt, NPM
- Extensive experience consuming RESTful APIs in your applications
- Highly proficient in TDD with a focus on building testable high-quality code
- Experience building mobile and responsive design applications
This agency is currently investing in their excellent tech teams, are you an experienced Front-End Developer looking for a new and exciting challenge?