Project Manager, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
Are you a Project Manager looking to join an innovative digital agency who are exceptional at what they do. They are experts in digital, and have huge clients who rely on them for their expertise, and have won awards for their work. This Project Manager will be taking up a fast-paced role in which you’ll be responsible for a range of projects.
As Project Manager you’ll be working alongside Consultants, Clients and Account Teams to understand current operational marketing processes and business situations, evaluate pain points and opportunities for movement. You’ll also be supporting the development of solution scope and associated solution specification including process flows, visual storyboards and functional components.
Think you’re the Project Manager we are looking for? You’ll be supporting solution development and the deployment cycle such as project scheduling, resource planning, working with the client to ensure data gathering and change management are delivered on time and to a quality standard.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Project Manager:
- Assess current operational marketing processes and business situation
- Evaluate pain points and opportunities for operational movement
- Work on the implementation of all actions required to deploy an application
- Project scheduling and resource planning
- Data gathering and change management delivered on time
If this is the kind of Project Manager role you’re looking for, we want to hear from you.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Project Manager:
- Desire to work in technical teams
- Experience within a similar role preferable
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment with many changes going on quickly
- Ability to understand complex business models