Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive, West London – Up to £27k DOE plus benefits and commission
Are you a Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive looking to join a thriving business who are well known for their innovative marketing. Are you the Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive with a huge amount of “get up and go”!
This business has a team of over 60 Business Development Executives covering 15 languages. This Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive will support clients build sales pipelines through a consultative approach.
Here’s what this Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive will be doing:
- Outbound B2B calling (warm and cold calling) to designated industries and territories using your language skills.
- Identifying C-Level decision-makers and building strong strategic relationships
- Conducting research and developing lead opportunities for various external client's services or solutions.
- Translating and providing insight into discussions whilst participating in conference calls with Clients to articulate various trends in the market and further outline the lead opportunities.
This Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive will:
- Be fluent in Dutch
- Have previous B2B experience liaising with high level decision makers
- Have excellent oral communication skills, and be confident and tenacious
- Be highly motivated and want a busy and progressive career
This Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive will be responsible for getting traction with new clients, being able to create great relationships with prospective clients and build on relationships with existing clients too. Being a Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive, you will be someone who is used to working alongside global teams, and will be no stranger to striking up conversations with new clients, and helping them understand what this innovative business can offer. Are you a Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive who is a natural when it comes to conducting research and developing new business strategy?