QA Tester, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Are you a QA Tester looking for your next challenge? This role is with a leading full-service digital agency, who are looking to bolster their team. As a QA Tester, you’ll be working to define and implement a test-first QA strategy with a strong emphasis on automated testing. Are you a QA Tester with experience working in a SaaS product development team? You’re exactly the kind of QA Tester they are looking for.
Being a QA Tester in this agency means you’ll be responsible for defining and executing manual test scenarios, execute cross-browser and device testing, report on progress of test process and much more. You’ll be joining a thriving team who are brilliant at what they do in this QA Tester role.
Are you the QA Tester we are looking for? You’ll need to have strong experience with automated testing and market-leading test automation tools such as JMeter and Selenium WebDriver. You’ll also need to be able to keep on top of a busy schedule, as this agency have plenty of work for you to get started on.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as QA Tester:
- Executing cross-browser and device testing
- Carry out exploratory, manual and automated testing
- Working on reporting, producing analysis of test results and coverage
- Log bugs / issues via issue tracking tool and determine priority of reported bugs
- Work alongside the Scrum team to evolve and optimise working practices
Here’s what you’ll need to know:
- Experience of automated testing and test automation tools such as JMeter and Selenium WebDriver
- Experience defining data management strategies for use in automated tests
- Ability to work in teams performing TDD and BDD using Cucumber
- Experience in web development teams using tech such as React or Angular, Java, RESTful APIs/micro-services, relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiar with Git-based source control
Sound like the kind of QA Tester role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this role.