Studio Manager, Central London, Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
This creative agency work within the NFP sector and produce some amazing work for clients in the public, education and charity sectors. They’re looking for an experienced and organised Studio Manager with an strong understanding of the creative process.
As a Studio Manager you will be at the heart of the agency’s studio and a key player in the delivery of exceptional creative. You will be the point of call between internal teams and everybody in the studio, whether that’s designers, artworkers or creatives. This Studio Manager role will have direct influence on the profitability of the business through traffic management, refining processes, monitoring utilisation of staff and ensuring effective management of third party suppliers.
The key responsibilities of this Studio Manager include:
- Ensuring all staff are kept informed of the studio schedules including last minute changes and any advance information, to discuss any queries as appropriate
- Working with internal teams to ensure that scheduling systems are seen throughout the agency (including estimates, PO numbers, job status, future planned time etc)
- Work with internal teams to ensure that all project teams are booked, briefed and utilised in a timely manner, thus optimising production margins
- Ensuring that timesheets are accurate and complete on a weekly basis and explain why this is critical to the smooth running of the business
- Taking active ownership of workflows/traffic. Pressing people (and team heads) to be responsible and proactive with their work schedules, time and availability
- Running planning meetings with internal teams to pre-prep for major projects, identify issues, skill shortages, bottlenecks etc
Are you a people person with ambition looking to join an agency doing brilliant, influential and life changing things in marketing? If you’re this Studio Manager, we want to hear from you.