Full Stack Developer, Central London - £35k-50k DOE plus benefits
This agency pride themselves on creating industry leading, award-winning work and their employees are at the very heart of that. Their team consists of the smartest, most creative minds in digital and, combined with their bespoke technology, they deliver consistently exceptional work for their clients. They’re on the hunt for more talented people, particularly a Full Stack Developer, to join them and continue to raise the bar even higher.
This Full Stack Developer will be joining a well-established development team that works across external and internal projects. They operate three areas of development: Internal & public facing products, Data engineering & reporting, and client facing agency style work. This Full Stack Developer role will be focused on the first of these but working across all three may also form part of the role from time to time.
The key responsibilities of this Full Stack Developer will include:
- Working with the Head of Technology, Product Manager and Lead Developer on new projects, from the planning phase to completion and beyond.
- Consultation with the development team and any other stakeholders, implementing new features for existing systems.
- Creating strong documentation where necessary, including potentially client facing material.
- An awareness of technological advances including SEO.
What we’re looking for in this Full Stack Developer:
- Laravel or Symfony experience
- Strong CSS including Sass/Less & frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind or Bulma.
- MySQL, pgSQL or comparable RDBMS including query optimisation.
- Excellent communication skills including requirements gathering and liaising with non-technical team members.
- LEMP/LAMP stack knowledge - Can you get a server up and running with PHP 7?
This Full Stack Developer will join an agency with a culture built around their employees. Are you a Full Stack Developer who wants to become a pivotal part of the most talented digital team on the planet?
This Full Stack Developer will enjoy a relaxed, welcoming and collaborative work environment that rewards entrepreneurs. Are you a Full Stack Developer who wants to be a master of their own destiny with a structure to help develop your career?