Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
This agency are a fun bunch who work on some incredible campaigns. Being a Senior Account Manager here means you’ll be working with charity and feel-good clients on integrated campaigns. We’re looking for a candidate who is at the top of their game, and has a passion for / experience working on charity.
As Senior Account Manager you’ll be working to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time covering everything from social to digital, CRM and print. They’re innovative, and help charities to adopt new strategy and implement campaigns which really achieve client objectives. Are you a Senior Account Manager who is comfortable working with clients, strategists, project managers and more?
Here you’ll be working to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time and you’ll also be responsible for overseeing account finances, forecasting and timelines. The work here will be integrated, but you’ll preferably have some experience on CRM / DM, and experience on charity clients is a massive bonus.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Liaise with clients
- Assisting both junior and senior colleagues alike
- Keeping on top of finances and timelines
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Senior Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
- Experience on integrated campaigns
- Experience working on charity accounts preferable
- Passion for charity / NFP essential
Are you the Senior Account Manager we are looking for? We want to hear from a Senior Account Manager like you as soon as possible.