Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £42k dependent on experience
Booze brands and integrated campaigns on your wish list? This agency has it all, strong relationships with clients, great output and fun team. Being in this agency will give you the chance to work across CRM, digital, social and brand for two of their biggest clients. Think you’re the Senior Account Manager they are looking for? We want to hear from you.
Being a Senior Account Manager in this agency means you’ll be working to produce campaigns which go above and beyond expectation. The clients you’re working on are household names in the alcohol industry, and have some great work in the pipeline.
This Senior Account Manager will be responsible for delivering campaigns accompanying large-scale CRM initiatives, so you’ll be working on a real variety of channels. If you’re a Senior Account Manager who thrives in a fast-pace environment, has a desire to kick on in their career and is able to work on various campaigns simultaneously we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Senior Account Manager:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and stick to the brief
- Overseeing campaign development across CRM, digital, social and brand
- Assisting junior and senior colleagues alike
- Overseeing account finances and timelines
Here’s what this Senior Account Manager will need to have:
- Exceptional client servicing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
- Experience on CRM, digital, brand and social
- Desire to kick on in your career