Java Developer, Central London – Up to £60k dependent on experience
Reckon you’re the Java Developer this agency are looking for? They are an exciting digital tech agency with a lot to offer this Java Developer. They’re looking for a first-rate Java Developer with a desire to kick on in their career. Being Java Developer here, you’ll need to have experience building code using a test-first/TDD/BDD approach maintaining a high level of automated test coverage.
Here, you’ll be working alongside the rest of the team to analyse, design and ship new features, using Java J2EE and Google Cloud Platform to deliver a range of scalable micro-services exposed through a RESTful API. Sound like you have the kind of experience they’re looking for in this Java Developer? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
As Java Developer you’ll be working closely with the DevOps team to build CI/CD pipelines that allow the team to deliver on a continuous basis. Are you a Java Developer with plenty of experience in Scrum Agile teams, Git-based source control, NoSQL and more, we want to hear from a Java Developer like you.
Here is what you’ll be tasked with as Java Developer:
- Analyse, design and deliver new features
- Use Java J2EE and Google Cloud Platform technologies to deliver scalable micro services exposed through RESTful API
- Develop code using test-first/TDD/BDD approach
- Collaborate with DevOps to build CI/CD pipelines that allow delivery on a continuous basis
If this is the kind of Java Developer role you are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
They’re looking for a Java Developer with the below experience:
- Java J2EE knowledge
- Experience developing RESTful API
- Ideally NoSQL experience
- Experience with XML and JSON data formats
- Ability to write code with a TDD approach using jUnit
- Work in projects with high level of test automation preferably with a BDD approach
- Strong working in Scrum Agile teams
If this is the kind of Java Developer you are then we want to hear from you as soon as possible.