Planner, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Fancy yourself an expert in sport / football, or youth marketing? This agency are a breath of fresh air with their forward-thinking approach, younger target audience and innovative campaigns which go above and beyond expectations. They’re a successful agency, and are looking for a Planner with a desire to kick on in their career for this Planner.
The work you’ll be doing here as Planner will span across both strategy and planning, as you’ll be getting under the skin of clients and understanding their objectives, and then offering advice and expertise on planning to ensure that the objectives are met. The agency are mostly digital-focused, working on plenty of social and video. They are experts in what they do, and are relied on by some top brands.
The brands you’ll be working with are in an exciting time, launching into a new market and building their brand to be more than just a casual fashion brand. Are you the Planner they are looking to work with? We’re looking for someone to work on devising social strategy, develop brand strategies and write some great creative briefs. Sound like your kind of Planner role?
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Planner:
- Devising social strategy for clients
- Working with clients to fully understand their objectives and brands
- Working alongside creative, client servicing, project management and other teams
- Liaising with clients to make suggestions
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Planner:
- Great agency experience
- Knowledgeable when it comes to sport / football in particular
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Expertise in social and digital campaigns
Sound like the kind of Planner role you are looking for? We want to hear from a Planner like you as soon as possible.