Senior QA Tester, Central London - Up to £55k DOE
This data led agency are looking for a Senior QA Tester to join there vastly growing team. Are you a Senior QA Tester who is looking for your next big step in your career? This agency are growing fast.
We’re looking for a Senior QA Tester for predominantly Web UI. Some API and Back End testing is also required.
We’d like a Senior QA Tester with experience in working in both a traditional Waterfall environment and also within an Agile development team. You’ll devise the test strategies and test plans, perform manual and integration testing on both their web based systems and internal systems and run SQL queries to review test outcomes.
You will contribute to quality software across the agency and be involved at all stages during the development life-cycle.
This Senior QA Tester will provide strong, clear guidance on improving the existing quality assurance processes within the company. This Senior QA Tester will have:
- Strong software / QA test experience (5+ years’ experience)
- Excellent experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and revolving quality issues
- Strong web application and web service API testing experience.
- Experience of responsive cross-browser testing
- Good knowledge of SQL (able to run queries)
- Familiar with the Microsoft technology stack
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Desirable: Automation testing experience is a bonus (Selenium or other)
- Desirable: Experience and knowledge of agile methodologies
- Desirable: Knowledge of defect life cycle and bug tracking tool -JIRA
- Desirable: Any experience of security or penetration testing of web applications
This This Senior QA Tester will also:
- Develop and Deliver Automated Test plans in a technical environment
- Work with both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders to ensure that the Automated Test plans are done efficiently.
- Research on testing tools, products, best practices and latest methodologies
- Work across different testing teams
- Continuous integration and continuous improvement
- Serve as SME for testing tools or environments.
- Suggest process improvements
- Develop and execute automated testing
- Maintain flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide reports, results, research and recommendations for Testing