Pardot Project Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
This agency are data experts. They work with huge global brands who rely on them for their expertise in ABM, and they’re looking for a Pardot Project Manager to join them. Here, you’ll be overseeing large scale projects focusing on automation campaigns within Pardot which align with ABM strategy. Sound like your kind of Pardot Project Manager role?
Here you’ll play a vital role in:
- Running projects and establishing clear targets, requirements and timescales
- Advising on technology within automation for clients
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Set realistic budgets and ensure they kept
- Ensure quality of delivery is up to client expectations
This agency have a unique platform which is relied on by clients to offer insight which allows them to achieve their business objectives. They work end-to-end from strategy through to planning, execution and measurement / analysis. Is this the kind of agency you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Pardot Project Manager like you.
Being a Pardot Project Manager you’ll have a strong understanding of Pardot and be able to advise clients on their use of automation through the platform – sound like you?
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Pardot Project Manager:
- 2+ years’ experience with Pardot
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Pardot Specialist or Pardot Consultancy certification
- Hands-on experience with automation campaigns