QA Tester, Central London – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
This data led agency are looking for a QA Tester to join there vastly growing team. Are you a QA Tester who is looking for your next big step in your career? This agency are growing fast.
We’re looking for a QA Tester for predominantly Web UI. Some API and Back End testing is also required.
We’d like a QA Tester with experience in working in both a traditional Waterfall environment and also within an Agile development team. You’ll devise the test strategies and test plans, perform manual and integration testing on both their web based systems and internal systems and run SQL queries to review test outcomes.
You will contribute to quality software across the agency and be involved at all stages during the development life-cycle.
This QA Tester will provide strong, clear guidance on improving the existing quality assurance processes within the company. This QA Tester will have:
• Strong software / QA test experience (3+ years’ experience)
• Strong experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and revolving quality issues
• Strong web application testing and previous experience of web service API testing
• Experience of responsive cross-browser testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL (able to run queries)
• Familiar with the Microsoft technology stack
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Desirable: Automation testing experience is a bonus (Selenium or other)
• Desirable: Experience and knowledge of agile methodologies
• Desirable: Knowledge of defect life cycle and bug tracking tool – JIRA
This QA Tester will also:
• Develop and deliver automated test plans in a technical environment
• Work with both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
• Research on testing tools, products, best practices and latest methodologies
• Working with both the development and client services teams
• Continuous integration and continuous improvement
• Analyse and review usage of testing tools or environments
• Suggest process improvements
• Develop and execute automated testing
• Be flexible to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet business needs
If you think you’re the QA Tester we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job ref SS457.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. Get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/