Full Stack .NET Developer, Dartford - up to £50k DOE plus benefits
This agency is among the most prosperous full-service marketing businesses on the planet, employing hundreds of specialists across technology, marketing, data, print and content conception. They are in need of a top-quality Full Stack .NET Developer to assist in sending the business even further forward.
As a Full Stack .NET Developer you will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
This Full Stack .NET Developer position involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot applications developed at the agency.
Responsibilities of this Full Stack .NET Developer:
- As a full stack developer use technologies such as: Angular, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, C#, Entity Framework to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications and the environments in which those applications run on
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff including senior management.
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
This Full Stack .NET Developer will need to have:
- .NET frameworks 2+ years
- Good experience using C#
- A good level of experience using ASP.NET MVC
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles
- An understanding of SOLID design principles
- A good understand of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- Experience of HTML and CSS
- Some experience of creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Some experience with Test Driven Development (nUnit/MS Test/Moq or Rhino)
- Ideally experience with client side MVVM frameworks such as Angular 2 upwards
- A good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience of using ORM technology preferably Entity Framework
- Experience using source control systems including SVN
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
Sound like your kind of Full Stack .NET Developer role? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS460.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.