Junior Research Executive or Senior Research Executive, Central London – Up to £33K DOE plus benefits
This agency are specialists in design insight with offices in London and New York. Their approach is based on the principles of a human-centred thinking ethos that guides creative development. It means their insight seamlessly integrates into the creative process to inspire, guide and hone design. They need a Junior Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to join their very smart team.
To be considered for the role, this Junior Research Executive or Senior Research Executive will have approximately 1-3 years’ + experience in a qualitative research agency, with experience of working and actively contributing at every stage of the research project. This Junior Research Executive or Senior Research Executive should be skilled at overseeing the day-to-day running of a project, as well as liaising with clients and suppliers.
The kind of Junior Research Executive or Senior Research Executive we’re looking for:
- A proven passion for design, and a visual eye, which you can apply to clients’ challenges
- Someone with experience at every stage of a project lifecycle, who is able to actively contribute from inception to delivery
- A good organiser with high attention to detail, and experience of overseeing the day-to-day management of a project (including liaising with clients and suppliers)
- Someone who’s empathetic and innately curious about what makes people do what they do
- An aptitude for interviewing and moderating is crucial
- A team player who thrives on collaborating with clients, colleagues and partners
- An inquisitive mind – someone who seeks every opportunity to broaden and deepen their knowledge, skills and understanding
- A sharp thinker with a rigorous approach to analysis, and an ability to pull out themes and structure thoughts in a logical manner
- An accomplished communicator capable of reporting (in writing and verbally) with clarity and confidence. The ability to write and design high impact charts is also important
While this agency have built their reputation on qualitative research, they’ve recently launched a quantitative offer to ensure they are able to research design from its very conception through to launch. As such, they use an extensive range of exciting methods and approaches.
They value their people, and provide an outstanding platform for career progression and development. This Junior Research Executive or Senior Research Executive will therefore be encouraged to hit the ground running and play a pivotal role in the team from the outset – supporting the Project Lead from project inception through to delivery. In addition, training (both internal and external) will be provided, along with a structured induction plan and ongoing mentoring system.
Being part of this agency means this Junior Research Executive or Senior Research Executive will be part of a supportive team with a shared vision. They give back what you put in, guiding and supporting your development. And they’re an agency with people at the heart. There’s always a company social event in the diary – whether it’s a trip to a gallery, or the annual company trip.