Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £42k dependent on experience
On offer with this agency is a real opportunity to grow in your career. This Senior Account Manager will be someone who is able to keep on top of a busy workload, ensure that clients’ needs are met and delivered on time. As Senior Account Manager you’ll naturally be someone who is at home with digital, content creation, ATL, and experiential campaigns, and will have previously been in an integrated role.
Are you the Senior Account Manager we’re looking for? We want to hear from a Senior Account Manager like you as soon as possible. You’ll be used to working on campaigns for big name clients, and be able to liaise with clients on their needs before relaying back to different teams.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who is at the top of their game at the moment. This role is for someone who is great with clients, able to keep on top of a busy workload and looking for a role which will truly push them in their career.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Account Manager:
• Working alongside various departments in the agency
• Ensuring campaigns (digital, content creation, ATL, experiential) are delivered on time
• Assisting both junior and senior colleagues
• Liaising with clients to understand their requirements
If this sounds like your kind of Senior Account Manager role we want to hear from you as soon as possible. This Senior Account Manager role is for someone who is pro-active in their work, and able to kick on with a busy workload.
Here’s what they’re looking to see from this Senior Account Manager:
• Great experience in digital, content creation, ATL, and experiential
• Strong client-servicing skills
• Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
• Great experience within an agency