PR Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
This agency are thriving and looking to bolster their account handling team with a new PR Senior Account Manager. They’re an agency whose expertise lies in healthcare PR, working with some of the biggest pharmaceuticals in the world. If you’re a PR Senior Account Manager who likes to produce work for brands that change and improve thousands of lives, then this is a great opportunity.
They take a unique approach to their work, showing customers the real benefits of products through PR campaigns which capture their attention. Being a PR Senior Account Manager here means you’ll be working on a variety of PR campaigns. This PR Senior Account Manager will work alongside the rest of the account handling team, working closely with the client and external agencies to produce campaigns.
Being here, you’ll be working with journalists, specialists and key opinion leaders on behalf of clients, so having experience in this area will be essential for this PR Senior Account Manager. We’re looking to speak to this person as soon as possible, so please do get in touch.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as PR Senior Account Manager:
- Working with journalists, specialists and key opinion leaders
- Providing accurate forecasts for budget estimates
- Developing PR campaigns which achieve client objectives
- Assisting both junior and colleagues alike
- Working on new business pitches
Below is what they’re looking for in this PR Senior Account Manager:
- Experience within a similar role / agency
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Understanding of how pharma operates and what campaigns work
- Great client-servicing skills
Are you the PR Senior Account Manager we are looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.