Technical Product Owner, Central London – Up to £55k plus benefits
This tech agency are the fastest growing tech firm in the UK, and will offer you multiple projects and technologies to propel your career.
This Technical Product Owner will be responsible for supporting the tech teams with solution design for customer / business requirements and ensuring they are delivered as per design. This involves reviewing/testing the product to help with the scoping of new ideas and required solutions, following chosen business processes (e.g. Agile, or Kanban development) to ensure the initial requirement translates to a system solution that is suitable for the clients.
Do you have 2-3 years relevant product owner or implementations experience? The most important thing is domain knowledge, either in DAM or MRM or MAM. Do you have significant implementation or product experience in: Bynder, WebDam, TagCMD, Percolate, or similar?
This Tech Product Owner will be responsible for ensuring documentation for releases are managed and executed accurately and to schedule. The main focus of this Tech Product Owner is to help the team with successful Product solution designs, while being mindful of exceptional customer service.
The Tech Product Owner will in conjunction with the Development Teams, ensure that all internal procedures are followed at all times. New Product releases / solutions will be managed and processed in the most efficient manner ensuring cost and timeframes are carefully monitored and considered for all solutions.
This Tech Product Owner will:
* Have experience in SaaS and Cloud based products
* Domain knowledge, either in DAM or MRM or MAM.
* Implementations or product experience in: Bynder, WebDam, TagCMD, Percolate - or similar?
* Deliver solutions/releases to time and specification
* Implement and use Product Development information systems
* Monitor and report on plan vs actual
* Take accurate information from the Senior Product owner/senior Management team to form initial scope and brief.
* Implement and use Product Development information systems such as Jira and AHA
* Ensure best practice in conjunction with wider group operations
* Ensure Solution design is mindful of the business cost of development/QA.
* Ensure best practice procedures are followed and documentation complete
The Tech Product Owner we’re looking for will understand the client and business needs for the solution, including the future strategy. You’ll ensure proposed solutions are aligned with business goals e.g. solution design factors in budget or timelines if restricted.
This Tech Product Owner will display knowledge of business and competitor influences.