Social Media Manager, Central London, Up to £35k DOE (initial one year contract)
This awesome creative agency are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to split their time between their client’s office (3 days a week) working on a portfolio of FMCG brands, and the agency’s office (the rest of the week), developing their social media presence and providing social media expertise on campaigns for their other clients. This Social Media Manager will have the privilege of working both agency and at the client’s office, experience which is priceless.
This agency are truly integrated and their product is both creative and admirable. Their trick is to move people; to make them think, feel or act, and do it in a way that feels relevant and personal to a particular consumer group whilst still adhering to a brand’s TOV and brand guidelines.
As Social Media Manager, you will have experience with content creation, strategy, analysis and reporting. Great written and oral communication skills are also important at this agency.
This Social Media Manager will have knowledge of social listening and competitor analysis skills. You’ll have an important role in supporting the Social Media & Content Lead - proposing creative and relevant content strategies and insights grounded on stats, to help brands grow their reach and relevance with their target consumers.
Whilst working at the client’s office this Social Media Manager will be tasked with:
• Growing social communities; creating engaging content that engages with their consumers and educates them on the brand’s identity
• Creating the monthly content calendar - writing copy and working with the creative team to develop new assets
• Own projects for a variety of clients – from monthly content calendars to utilising paid social to reach the right audiences
• Scheduling content publishing
• Monthly reporting on social media growth and success
Also, whilst at the agency’s office this Social Media Manager will be:
• Ideating the monthly content calendar; writing copy, sourcing imagery or working with the creative team to develop new assets
• Liaising with key departments in the agency to showcase their work across their social media channels
• Acting as a social media expert – helping with projects or pitches in which social media is a component, developing campaign ideas and providing guidance on best practice in social media communications
The ideal Social Media Manager will have the following:
• 3-4 years commercial experience within social media
• Proven experience as a Social Media Manager – agency or client-side
• Excellent verbal communication and written skills
• Wider knowledge of digital channels and how this plays a role in the wider marketing mix
• Experience working with a wide variety of clients in multiple sectors
If you think you are the Social Media Manager we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job ref SP008.
Please also visit http://www.air-recruitment.com/