Social Media Manager, Central London – Up to £38k dependent on experience
Here is an exciting role with one of the biggest names in advertising. If you're looking for a role where you can truly progress in your career, that is exactly what this agency have to offer this Social Media Manager. Are you the Social Media Manager we're looking for? You'll need to have some great experience with paid social and analytics.
They're a network agency with some huge clients on their books, and they're looking for a smart Social Media Manager who is looking to utilise all aspects of social media for some very important clients. Are you knowledgeable with paid social campaigns and diving into analytics of campaigns to measure their success?
This Social Media Manager will need to be comfortable working end-to-end on social campaigns covering all aspects of development and delivery. Being a Social Media Manager here means you’ll have the opportunity to develop your analytical skills and use of paid media. Sound like your kind of Social Media Manager role? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll be doing in this Social Media Manager role:
- Using tools such as Hootsuite, SocialPilot, Sprout Social and Buffer to analyse performance
- Planning content calendars
- Sourcing / creating social content for posts
- Work with clients to show insight behind performance and make recommendations
- Work with various departments in the agency
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Social Media Manager:
- Experience within similar agency-side roles
- Experience using social analytics tools
- Strong understanding of paid social campaigns
- Comfortable across a range of social platforms
- Great understanding of social media strategy