Account Manager, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
Looking for a friendly, fun agency to be a part of? This agency has everything you are looking for. They’re a knowledgeable bunch with some great integrated campaigns in the pipeline. As Account Manager you’ll play a vital role in growing the agency’s offering, so will ideally come from an integrated background.
This role will be working on their education clients, so having some previous experience in this area will be a bonus for this. Being an Account Manager means you’ll be overseeing account finances, assisting both junior and senior colleagues, working closely with clients and much more. We’re looking for an Account Manager with great agency experience who is ready to kick on within a new role.
As Account Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work on campaigns covering everything from digital, social and email through to print, CRM and branding. Is this the kind of Account Manager you’re looking for? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Manager:
- Overseeing campaign development, ensuring timely delivery
- Working on a wide variety of campaigns
- Assisting the rest of the team with workload when needed
- Working closely with clients to understand objectives and expectations
Sound like the kind of Account Manager role? Here’s what they’re looking for in this Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Good with numbers
- Eye for detail
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Ability to oversee different campaigns simultaneously