Email Front End Developer, Central London – Up to £45k DOE plus benefits
This well-established and growing digital marketing agency are flying right now and are currently looking for a passionate and highly skilled Email Front End Developer. This Email Front End Developer role is an integral part of the agency’s ECRM deliverables and omni-channel campaigns.
This Email Front End Developer will responsible for understanding project briefs, coding HTML emails and web pages, testing across multiple platforms and uploading to the broadcasting platform relevant to that campaign.
This Email Front End Developer will succeed by:
- Delivering email campaigns/web pages within the timescale set, ensuring the accuracy of rendering and content.
- Exploring new and pioneering code techniques to introduce modern features, and implementing acceptable fallbacks where necessary.
What will this Email Front End Developer need to show:
- Creative understanding and passion for pixel perfect HTML and CSS, you’ll produce quality. work for email and web.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliver client work to tight deadlines.
- Proven working knowledge of email best practice.
- Precise and accurate approach to HTML.
What decisions will this Email Front End Developer need to make:
- Advice/feedback on a provided design that does not meet email best practice.
- Improvements and suggestions on existing HTML templates.
What this Email Front End Developer can expect in return:
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme