Account Manager (Sports Sponsorship), Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
This super exciting and well-known creative agency are in need of an Account Manager to join their thriving sports sponsorship team. They’re looking for an exceptional Account Manager with a passion for all things sport & culture, but a particular interest in cricket & football.
Working with some of the world’s largest brands and high-profile sponsorships, as an Account Manager on the sports team, you would be responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of your accounts. This Account Manager would be a central component of the team, ensuring the smooth running of all campaigns and you would be expected to display strong skills in both managing up and down within the team.
This Account Manager will be responsible for driving accounts forward and should always be one step ahead, managing the overall workload ensuring all deliverables are completed on time and to a high standard. As an Account Manager you should be able to demonstrate a clear passion for the sport industry to clients and colleagues alike.
The key responsibilities of this Account Manager will include:
- Ensure that accounts are run as smoothly as possible
- Day-to-day contact with your clients
- Being the central ‘cog’ in your team to ensure actions are identified and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that the client always feels they are getting the best, most professional service possible
- Provide informed counsel to clients
- Viewed by clients and peers as a trusted member of the team
We’re looking for an Account Manager with the following attributes:
- Sponsorship experience
- Can do attitude
- Initiative and problem solving abilities
- Solid presentation skills
- Account financial management
Are you the kind of Account Manager who wants to work for a huge, global agency with some very exciting sports clients?