Strategist (Charity), Central London – Up to £55k DOE plus benefits or £300 per day for contract
Do you want to use your passion, curiosity and insight to make the world a better place? If so, you may well be the Strategist this thriving creative agency are looking for. This agency are looking for a Strategist to join a brilliant planning team, working with some of the world’s best-loved charities.
This critical thinking Strategist needs to have the hunger to understand what makes people tick and help deliver exceptional insight, direction and campaigns for their clients. This Strategist will bring together multiple disciplines, including digital, social media, audience research, data analysis, product development and business planning. This Strategist will have the chance to shape the strategic direction of the charity sector and the agency’s planning team.
We’re looking for a Strategist with the following skills and experience:
- Delivering strategic solutions across a range of clients or organisations
- Facebook Business Manager experience
- Strong management, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to work across a range of audiences & channels including digital and social
- A sound understanding of the theory and practice of strategic planning
- Utilising and applying research and consumer insight
- Presentation skills and excellent written English
- A high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret numerical data
- The ability to collaborate in order to achieve shared objectives