Finance Manager, Central London – Up to £45k (pro rata / 3 days) DOE plus benefits
This market research agency are specialists in design insight with offices in London and New York. Their approach is based on the principles of insight that influences design – a human-centred ethos that guides creative development. They work with well-known, blue chip clients across qualitative, quantitative research and design and they need a Finance Manager to join their highly talented team.
This Finance Manager will manage the day to day finance functions for the agency. They will be the go-to person for finance queries.
This Finance Manager will have responsibility for managing the company’s financial administration; preparing, financial analysis, budgeting, and preparing quarterly reports/forecasting and annual accounts.
The main accountabilities for this Finance Manager will include strategic reporting, budgeting, accounts, making payments, payroll and benefits, Companies House and ad-hoc projects.
The Finance Manager is a standalone role that sits in the wider support team.
This Finance Manage will mainly liaise with the MD, Operations Manager, HR Manager, Office Administrator in the UK office; and with the MD – New York and Office Manager in the US office.
This Finance Manager will liaise externally with their payroll and benefit providers as well as government agencies such as HMRC and Companies House.
We're looking for a Finance Manager with:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical ability
- Timely and clear decision-making within their area of responsibility
- Flexible and adaptable in a complex environment
- Strong critical and strategic thinking, and good judgement
We need a Finance Manager with experience including:
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified. Will consider part-qualified in exceptional circumstances, depending on experience
- 3 + years minimum experience of administration/finance and accounts functions within an SME company environment
- Running payroll in UK, US payroll experience is desirable
- Knowledge of pension schemes and share option schemes