Innovation Manager / Qualitative Researcher, Central London – Up to £60k dependent on experience
Innovation Manager / Qualitative Researcher looking for your next challenge? This Innovation Manager / Qualitative Researcher role will be working at one of the most innovative, well-respected tech brands across the world. Being here you’ll have the opportunity to work on innovation across a variety of products, ensuring customer-centric research and innovation.
Are you the Innovation Manager / Qualitative Researcher we are looking for? You’ll have plenty of experience working on qualitative research and managing the process through ideation to engineering. Are you looking for a role where you have the opportunity to develop insights on target customer markets and create solutions to improve their tech?
What are they looking to find in this Innovation Manager / Qualitative Researcher? You’ll need to be someone from an innovation and research background, having experience with a consumer tech brand would be a bonus, but isn’t essential. You don’t necessarily need to be a product specialist, but someone who can manage innovation projects, get involved with the design capability of their own projects and deliver new innovative consumer products which have commercial value.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Innovation Manager / Qualitative Researcher:
- Managing innovation projects from research through to ideation and engineering
- Design and analyse project work
- Keeping in touch with market and consumer trends to develop strong consumer concepts
- Liaise with partner agencies, internal stakeholders and overseas departments
- Develop techniques to test innovative product concepts
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Innovation Manager / Qualitative Researcher:
- Experience in innovation or new concept development
- Creative, innovative and design / consumer minded
- Ability to generate insight from market / consumer data
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you think you’re the Innovation Manager / Qualitative Researcher we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.