Senior Real-time Artist (VR), Central London - Up to £45k DOE plus benefits
This fantastic digital agency is looking for a new Senior Real-time Artist to create industry leading architectural visualisation work. They’re looking for a driven Senior Real-time Artist with experience in architecture or property or a keen interest in the sector. This agency expect all of their creatives to produce work that’s the envy of their competitors.
The team has grown rapidly alongside a steep increase in business, and they are therefore looking for a Senior Real-time Artist who has a proven history of leading projects and is able to work independently as well as lead a small team.
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Real-time Artist who can adopt a leadership position in their talented studio and work with autonomy and responsibility leading projects.
The responsibilities of this Senior Real-time Artist will include:
• Leading the creation of Real-time and Virtual Reality experiences for the property development and architectural industries.
• Assisting Project Managers with estimating timescales and quoting projects.
• Developing architects and client relationships.
• Running meetings when required.
• Devising and implementing new workflows and processes.
• Being responsible for contribution to assets library; harvesting sets, models and materials in the process of delivering live jobs.
The skills and experience we’re looking for in this Senior Real-time Artist should include:
• Experience leading a team.
• Passion for VR and the ability to recognise it as a business tool.
• Creative experience within the architecture or property sector.
• Experience working on large projects.
This fantastic agency are known for having its employees at the centre of their company values and offer a brilliant range of benefits that include:
• A happy hour from 5pm on Fridays.
• Private healthcare after 1 year of employment.
• 20 days’ annual leave, increasing to 23 after 5 years’ employment.
• Pension Schemes.
• Travel Loans.
• Summer and Christmas parties.