Senior Visualisation Artist, Central London – Up to £45k DOE plus benefits
This fantastic digital agency, operating within the architecture and property sector, is looking for a new Senior Visualisation Artist to create beautiful and creative images, satisfying the commercial objectives of the client, implemented with a strong emphasis on all aspects of studio efficiency.
The team has grown rapidly alongside a steep increase in business, and are therefore looking for a Senior Visualisation Artist who can lead challenging projects individually and as a team - collaborating with Project Managers to build strong possible relationships with clients and design teams.
We are on the hunt for a Senior Visualisation Artist who has a deep and proven understanding of the fundamentals of image-making as well as a restless obsession for perfection, whatever it takes.
The responsibilities for this Senior Visualisation Artist include but are not limited to:
• Producing large scale projects.
• Planning and marketing visuals.
• Mentoring other staff, creatively and technically.
• Devising and implementing new work-flows and processes.
• Leading development and innovation within the studio.
• Ensuring best-practice communication protocols are followed.
• Assisting Project Managers with estimating timescales and quoting projects.
The skills and experience we’re looking for in this Senior Visualisation Artist include:
• 4-5 years’ experience as an architectural visualiser.
• All round visualisation skills; 3DS Max, Vray and Corona required.
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
• UE4 experience is considered a bonus.
• Strong presentational skills.
• Experience leading a team.
• Proactive and risk-taking.
This fantastic agency is known for being very employee centric and offer a brilliant range of benefits including:
• 20 days’ annual leave, increasing to 23 after 5 years’ employment.
• A happy hour from 5pm on Fridays.
• Summer and Christmas parties.
• Private healthcare after 1 year of employment.
• Pension Schemes.
• Travel Loans.