Internal Recruitment Manager (tech focused), Central London – Up to £40k plus commission/bonus
This visionary agency work with some of the world’s biggest brands to create and deliver a wide range of digital marketing, brand development and creative communications for their clients who are household names. They’re looking for an Internal Recruitment Manager to help them take the business to the next level.
This Internal Recruitment Manager will love the world of tech, know their front end from their back end and the difference between UX and UI. You’ll want to bring this love with you to an environment where you’ll really be able to deliver.
This Internal Recruitment Manager will take full ownership of recruitment. We’re looking for an Internal Recruitment Manager who enjoys working on lots of different vacancies simultaneously and is able to juggle conflicting priorities. As with any recruitment role, this Internal Recruitment Manager will be a company ambassador, taking the reins to seek out the best technical talent.
From taking briefs, advertising, screening candidates, and organising interviews this Internal Recruitment Manager will be involved in it all. This is a full 360 role, so you’ll be involved in much more than just day to day recruitment.
Are you the right Internal Recruitment Manager for the job?
- You know your tech roles and can speak enough lingo to pique people’s interest – from your Java Developers to your QA Analysts, you know the industry and are comfortable in filling these positions at all levels
- You’ll hold technical recruitment experience from an in-house/talent acquisition role
- You’ll have experience in the direct sourcing of talent
- You’re a customer-focused fanatic, you’re eager to impress and treat all internal hiring managers as your clients
- You have no qualms in building relationships with your colleagues and hiring managers, you’re comfortable in challenging various role requirements to make sure you’re meeting expectations
What can this Internal Recruitment Manager expect in return?
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Referral scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Company events and initiatives