WordPress Back-End Developer, West Malling – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
This fantastic tech agency use digital to make great things happen. They work with their clients to establish their goals, formulate their plan then deliver with clear KPIs and targets that align to the business growth plan. They need a WordPress Back-End Developer to help take the business to the next level.
They’re looking to recruit an experienced WordPress Back-End Developer who will bring solutions together in WordPress, adding a great deal of value to the agency and to their clients.
Duties of this WordPress Back-End Developer include:
- Consulting with UX designers, front-end developers and project managers to plan and develop solutions
- Working with clients to understand their technical needs and explain the agency’s recommended solutions in as much depth or simplicity as the client requires
- Developing website back-ends in WordPress to create excellent content and website management experience for users
- Implementing new solutions on existing WordPress websites
- Maintaining technical standards, learning new technologies and working with team members to share knowledge and encourage collaborative improvement
Key skills/experience of this WordPress Back-End Developer include:
- At least 2 years developing WordPress websites, ideally larger-scale sites
- Strong PHP experience
- Thorough understanding of HTML, MySQL, database management and performing integrations both manually and via API
- Good communication skills and the ability to work and collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to self-manage your time and workload, working with project managers and stakeholders to provide data and feedback of your work and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- A passion for WordPress!
Nice to have skills/experience of this Wordpress Back-End Developer include:
- Experience with Front-End, though not absolutely essential
- Experience working with version controlling
- Experience with WooCommerce, WordPress Multisite
- Understanding of DNS configurations, CDNs and SSL
- Ability to coach and mentor junior developers
This agency’s values are trust, transparency and a creative approach to problem solving. Are you a WordPress Developer who this resonates with?