Head of Marketing Automation, Central London – Up to £70k dependent on experience
Here is a rare opportunity to head up the Marketing Automation department with a leading tech / digital agency in London. This Head of Marketing Automation will be someone from a background focusing on marketing automation, having experience across a range of platforms whilst focusing on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
This Head of Marketing Automation role will see you leading a marketing automation team, ensuring that processes and tools are picked and used effectively, liaising with other departments within the agency, managing team structure and resource allocation and much more.
As Head of Marketing Automation you’ll have hands-on experience leading teams, and will preferably have experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You’ll need to have a technical understanding of the tools, and be able to troubleshoot any troubles arising during campaign development.
Here’s what you’ll be focusing on as Head of Marketing Automation:
- Leading the Marketing Automation team
- Ensuring correct process are in place
- Working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ensure smooth delivery of MA campaigns
This is what they’re looking to see in this Head of Marketing Automation:
- Solid automation experience
- Line management experience
- Desire to progress in your career
- Experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Great with data
- Eye for detail